Plastic Wrap - Be Gone!
We all know the effects single-use plastic bags and plastic wrap have on our environment. Now you can safely, hygienically and naturally cover and store your food. Eco friendly food wraps are the new black!
Perfect for snacks, leftovers, a loaf of bread, school lunches, and won't dry out that block of cheese. The only food your beeswax should avoid is raw meat - yep, that's it.
When warmed in your hands the wraps become soft and easy to fold and seal around food or a dish.
This MakeKit project includes:
- 3x sizes of 100% cotton fabric in cool retro apple design (zig-zag edges to prevent cotton from fraying)
- NZ beeswax - with excellent antibacterial properties
- Pine rosin (this is what makes the wrap stick)
- Coconut oil in stopper bottle
- Easy to follow instructions with images
Reusable, eco-friendly and easy to clean - just rinse under cold water with a little detergent and place on drying rack or dab with a tea towel.
Suitable for: teens to adults (younger children can help but they must be supervised by an adult at all times).
You can make this in: 30 mins - 1 hour