Coordinate with Colours you Love
Have you ever noticed how hard it is to find fridge magnets? Most are quite ugly OR they're nice but cost a fortune.
Perhaps your fridge houses dusty old magnets or those ones which come through the letterbox from the local mechanic.
Sort school notices, sentimental treasures and menus in style with all the magnets you'll ever need. They're fun to make, come in lots of colours and soon you and your fridge door will be organised.
This MakeKit project includes:
- 6x large clear self adhesive cabachons
- Strong self-adhesive magnet strip
- 4x coloured card designs (tell us at the checkout what colours you'd like)
- 5x wooden pegs - great for grouping papers and thick card
- Fast + clear-drying craft glue in bottle
- Easy to follow instructions with images
- Available colours: pink, yellow, green, blue, black, white, grey, gold + rose gold
Suitable for: 6+ years to adults
You can make this in: 45 minutes (plus drying time)