The CaliWoods Stainless Steel Razor - Say hello to luxurious low-waste shaves when you add the Cali Copper Safety Razor to your bathroom routine.
This is last Razor you will ever buy, just replace the blades. It is completely plastic-free and makes shaving a breeze. Each Pack includes:
1 x Stainless Safety Razor(Also available in Eco Luxe Copper)
5 x Stainless Steel Blades
1 x Blade Return Envelope
The Cali Blade Take Back Program:
We take Sustainability seriously. In this world, it's impossible to be perfect when the whole system seems to be against our best intentions. BUT...something as small as changing your razor can save hundreds of pieces of plastic every year.
Better yet, if you send your used blades back to us clean and dry, we will repurpose or recycle them! If you are looking for a collection point near you or our Return address you will find that information HERE.
- USE - Use, love and shave sustainably until the blades are no longer sharp enough for the job.
- DRY - Clean the blade and dry thoroughly.
- POST - The Blades back to us! Once you have 40 or more, seal the supplied envelope and wrap it into another (so the postman/postwoman hands are safe) then post your blades back to CaliWoods.
- REPURPOSE - This bit is our job. Most councils and recycling centres don't accept single blades because of their small size and sharp edges. Using people power and the magic of squirrelling these blades away over time, we have a few ideas for using the material and/or there will be enough to feasibly recycle.
Instructions For Use:
1. Unscrew the head of the razor from the handle.
2. Place blades between he two top plates, holding by the blunt edges.
3. Screw the handle back on and shave away!
4. Replace the blade when it goes blunt. On average this is every fifth shave, less for thick hair, more for fine hair.
5. Rinse the Razor after thoroughly after each use. Clean away soap and hair then let dry out of the shower.
Storage your Razor safely out of the shower between uses and take care not to drop your Razor.
The Technical Details:
- Copper Razor is made from Stainless Steel Type 304 20% and Zinc Alloy 80%.
- The Copper colour is electroplated into the Stainless and Zinc Alloy. The Copper isn't a layer and cannot 'come off'. Please rinse the Razor thoroughly to prevent discolouration from soap residue.
- Dimensions - 9.4cm Handle, 4.4cm Blade Holding Plate
- Secure screw in blade with 2 top holding plates for durability and safety. The blade is held tightly between these two plates and you can shave with both sides.