The Original Talking Tiki™ is an educational talking soft toy that teaches Te Reo Māori by playing 75 Māori words and phrases with their English translation.
The Original Talking Tiki™ was created to make the Māori language more accessible to children and adults and provide them with a way to learn entry level Te Reo Māori for themselves.
An instruction booklet is included which contains the playlist of Māori words and phrases and their English translation so you can follow along with the playlist while you are using the Tiki.
The Original Talking Tiki™ makes a great gift for you, your family and friends!
- Press the button in Tiki’s tummy to play a Māori word, then you repeat the Māori word during the silence
- Tiki then continues to play the English translation of the Māori word and you then repeat the English word
- Press the button in Tiki’s tummy again to play the next word in the playlist
- Double press the button in Tiki’s tummy to replay the last word or phrase
- Long press the button in Tiki’s tummy to return to the start of the playlist
- Instruction booklet with word playlist included
- Dimensions 34cm (h) x 20cm (l) x 10cm (w)
- Requires 3 X AAA batteries (included)
- Designed in New Zealand
- Safety Certified to AS/NZS 8124 2016
- Audio recordings and translation by qualified Māori translator
- Suitable for ages 3+